Thursday, February 8, 2007

What is the Lord Jesus Christ to me...

Christ is my Savior - Titus 1:4
Christ is my LORD - John 20:28
Christ is my Sanctification - 1 Corinthians 1:30
Christ is my Justifier - Romans 5:9
Christ
is my Victory - Corinthians 15:57
Christ is my Liberty - Galatians 5:1
Christ is my Friend - John 15:13
Christ is my Truth - John 14:6
Christ is my Light - John 8:12
Christ is my Assurance - Philippians 1:6
Christ is my Freedom - John 8:36
Christ is my Righteousness - 2 Corinthians 5:21
Christ is my Redeemer - 1 Peter 1:18-19
Christ is my Propitiation - 1 John 4:10
Christ is my Mediator - 1 Timothy 2:5
Christ is my Intercessor - Hebrews 7:25
Christ is my Advocate - 1 John 2:1
Christ is my Hope - Colossians 1:27
Christ is my Peace - Romans 16:20
Christ is my Comforter - 2 Corinthians 1:3
Christ is my Joy - Ephesians 2:14
Christ is my Strength - Philippians 4:13
Christ is my Shepherd - John 10:11
Christ is my Perfecter - Hebrews 10:14
Christ is my Keeper - Jude 24-25
Christ is my Grace - Titus 2:11
Christ is my Lover - 1 John 4:19
Christ is my Eternal Life - 1 John 5:20

Christ is in me - Galatians 2:20
I am in Christ - 2 Corinthians 5:17
Christ is my life - Colossians 3:4
For to me to live is Christ - Philippians 1:21

I love Christ, I live for Christ, I obey Christ,
I worship Christ, I serve Christ, I walk with Christ,
I want to know Christ, I want to abide in Christ,
I want to spend now and eternity with Christ,
I want Christ to be manifest in me.

Christ is my Desire, my Adoration, my Affection, my Passion, my Life, His Word is my Delight.

Are you in love with the Lord Jesus Christ? - 1 Corinthians 16:22

Would the people in your sphere of influence say you are in love with the Lord Jesus Christ?

2 comments:

Mike Hess said...

This post was a real blessing to me personally and a great reminder of what a wonderful Savior and Lord we have. Thank you for this very timely and appropriate post!

Mike

Soldier of the Cross said...

Thanks Mike. Your blog is an encouragement to me also.